Funding Commercial Real Estate the Right Way
The world of commercial real estate involves unique circumstances when it comes to funding. CorZone and its partners are specialists and have years of experience working with industry businesses. We can help you take on or complete a project through matching you to a customized commercial real estate financing program. Whether you are an owner-occupied commercial property or an investment business, we can help.
Conventional and Small Business Administration Loans
If you are in need of a conventional loan, we have options ranging from $200,000 to $100 million, featuring low rates and a loan-to-value ratio of 75 percent. Amortizations on these options are 30 years, making them ideal for stabilized investments or owner-occupied real estate.
When it comes to Small Business Administration Loans, we offer 7(a) and 504 options suited for flagged or non-flagged hotels and owner-occupied buildings. Our rates are competitive, and these loans feature lengthy terms.
Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
Our CMBS loans are available up to $50 million and feature the following:
- Non-recourse debt
- Low interest rates
- 30-year amortizations and the option to cash out
- Fixed terms as long as 10 years
These options are great for multi-family buildings, franchised hotels and retail and office structures.
Other Funding Options
Thanks to our strategic alliances, we can also offer a diverse mix of financial products such as the following:
- Bridge and hard money loans: Get the capital you need in a short amount of time with LTV up to 80 percent and quick closing times.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: We can personalize these options and provide you with as much as $100 million based on qualifying factors.
- HUD and FHA lending: If you are in rehabilitation, refinancing or new construction, you should consider these options, which come with long terms and fixed rates.
- International loans: We have the ability to work just about anywhere to provide you with equity, debt or mezzanine financing of up to $1 billion.
- Construction financing: With up to $100 million, these permanent financing solutions are especially beneficial to companies that have experience with the type of project they are undertaking.
Our staff would love to discuss these options with you. Please contact us today to schedule a free appointment.